• Characterization of liquids : viscosity and rhelology measurements
• Surface tension
• Particle size distribution : pigments, charges, nanoparticles
• Thermal properties (for resins): DSC, TGA
• Micro-Raman and Fourier Transformed Infrared (FTIR) analysis enable to determine qualitatively functional groups in several materials (inorganic, polymers, contaminations …). Chemical mappings of surfaces are obtained with a spatial resolution of one micron.
• UV -visible-NIR spectrophotometry is used to obtain the optical properties of bulk and coated substrate (absorbance, reflection or transmission mode).