The morphological properties of surfaces play a key role in the industrial processes management: wear resistance, friction, adhesion, biocompatibility, optical property…. Our analysis center can measure the morphological parameters (thickness, roughness…) by using different techniques:
- microscopic analysis of surface morphology,
- microstructure analysis,
- Identification of contaminants (defects, size, shape, structure)
- Thickness layer measurement
- Roughness measurement (Ra, Rt, Rq,…) using mechanical profilometer or Atomic Force Microscopy AFM)
- Size measurement of particles or powders in solutions using laser particle size.