Materia Nova offers electrochromic devices for applications such as "intelligent windows", automotive glazing...
Electrochromism allows the passage from a transparent state to a semi-transparent state through the application of an electric field. This technology consumes very little electricity because the tinting remains unchanged once the current is switched off.
It contributes to a significant reduction in thermal exchanges and consequently in electricity consumption.
- Expertise in the development of polymer electrochromic semiconductors, oxides.
- Design of active and aesthetically pleasing electrochromic surfaces that change colour by application of an electric field.
- Expertise and flexibility in deposition techniques.
- Device manufacturing and performance characterization.
- Development of chemical or biological sensors.
- Design and structuring for aesthetic applications.
- Application on various substrates: flexible (plastic), conformable, glass,...