To meet the performance challenges of intelligent systems for energy management, Materia Nova offers a multidisciplinary approach that offers:
- The in-depth study of organic and hybrid semiconductor materials for energy capture and conversion.
- The study of the morphological, electrical, electronic, spectroscopic, optical and transport properties of (semi)-conductive organic and hybrid thin-film materials.
- The targeting of new emerging materials with specific electronic and optical properties (NFA, TADF...).
- The manufacture of devices based on organic or hybrid semiconductors for the production or capture of light (OLED, OPV, DSSC, Perovskite).
- The harmonious integration in indoor and outdoor applications (buildings, automobiles, etc.).
Our strengths :
- Joint theory/experience approach.
- Multi-scale modelling of optoelectronic materials and processes.
- Thin film deposition of materials and in-depth, multi-scale characterization (link to the characterization platform).
- Device manufacture and performance characterization.