- Début du projet : 01-10-16
- Fin du projet : 31-03-21
The objective of the project is to speed up the process of adoption of cutting-edge technologies through sustainable partnerships between operators and companies. To this end, three cross-border technology demonstration units (DUs) will be implemented.
TECH2FAB aims to:
- Offer companies in the area an enlarged/enriched panel of technologies by combining the complementary resources of cross-border operators in an area of appreciable geographical proximity.
- Raise awareness of the companies in the area about the potential of the technologies of each DU in their market niche by using the native operator to introduce the "foreign" operator
- Demystify these technologies perceived as complex and/or unaffordable for an SME
- Adapt the technological offer of the market to the specific features of the area's businesses by giving priority to cross-border collaborative work
- Establish lasting partnerships between operators and companies in the area to accelerate the process of adoption of cutting-edge technologies by the latter
Objectives and missions of Materia Nova
Within the consortium, Materia Nova offers a technological showcase focused on surface modification by dry methods combined with the characterization of these surfaces.