Production of biomass, production of metabolites or bioconversion into molecules of interest.
- Wide range of production.
- Potential interest in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals.
- Pre-development and validation of a process before its industrialization.
- Many biotechnological processes are carried out in bioreactors or fermenters, where molecules are synthesized using strains of bacteria, yeast and cells.
- The final product is used in many areas of our daily lives, such as the fermentation of yogurt and beer
- In addition to food and beverage applications, it is also used in research and drug production. A concrete and current example is the cultivation of microalgae in photobioreactors for CO2 recycling.