Materia Nova develops, synthesizes, shapes and characterizes materials capable of being physio-resorbed by the human body without inducing inflammatory reactions or toxicity.
- Bioresorbable (textile) materials with controlled bio-resorption kinetics depending on the intended application.
- Adequacy between functional properties (mechanical, thermal, etc.) and degradation kinetics.
- 3D matrix for tissue and bone reconstruction.
- Expertise in (bio)polymer synthesis.
- Expertise in surface coatings, application and characterization.
- Development of in-vitro bio-resorption protocols and tests.
- Characterization of post-resorption properties.