Fire test laboratory
The Materia Nova Fire Testing laboratory, with its expertise in the development of flame-retardant materials, carries out fire reaction tests to support its research and development.
• Mass Loss Cone Calorimeter: Monitoring of heat release and mass loss,
• Measurement of the limiting oxygen index (LOI),
• Fire classification of materials in the UL-94 test,
• Smoke chamber: Measurement of the opacity of smoke coming from the combustion or decomposition of plastic materials (ASTM D2843),
• Incandescent Wire: flammability tests for plastic materials used in electrical and electronic products and household appliances.