Catalysis is a process that makes it possible to modify chemical kinetics by lowering the energy barrier to be crossed and makes it possible to improve operating conditions (increasing the speed at which a chemical reaction occurs or, sometimes, favouring one reaction over another).
Materia Nova offers its expertise for:
- The development of tailor-made catalysts for the conversion or destruction of VOCs.
- The modification of catalysts for the creation of defects or reaction sites.
- Modifications of catalysts to change their operating range (change in light absorption, change in operating temperature, etc.).
- Dry decoration of powders with metals or ceramics for the manufacture of customized catalysts.
OUR STRENGTHS :
- PVD/PECVD deposition on all types of substrates (flat, powder, pipe).
- Control of the chemistry and size of catalytic sites by PVD / PECVD.
- Development or modification of catalysts to facilitate their integration into real systems.