THERMOGRAVIMETER (TGA II) – METTLER TOLEDO
This equipment makes it possible to evaluate the thermal stability of materials, by monitoring the mass loss as a function of temperature, under air or nitrogen.
It makes it possible to measure the variation in mass of a material (polymers, composites, etc.) as a function of time, for a given temperature or temperature profile. This measurement is very often used to determine the kinetics and temperatures of degradation, quantify the humidity absorbed by the material or even estimate the quantity of organic and inorganic compounds in a material.
- Scanning from 20°C to 1100°C
- Weighing accuracy to tenths of a µg
- Analysis of degradation under different gases: O2, CO2, Ar and air
- Quantitative analysis of content (moisture, fillers, polymer, materials, etc.)
- Adsorption and desorption of gases
- Kinetics of decomposition processes
- Sublimation, evaporation and vaporization
- Thermal stability
- Oxidation reactions and oxidation stability
- Sorption and desorption of moisture
- Determination of Curie temperatures
Notre point fort
- We can achieve TGA/IRTF or TGA/MS coupling