Anti-friction and anti-noise coatings
Materia Nova offers surface treatments to control the friction coefficient of materials to promote sliding, limit fretting, ageing and wear.
These coatings can also be solutions to avoid noise. Anti-friction coatings are not exclusively intended for metals and ceramics but are also suitable for plastics.
- Adaptation of coatings according to the desired properties.
- Adaptation of the processes to the geometry of the substrates.
- Characterization of friction properties, reproduction of actual operating conditions.
- Combination of treatment (coating, conversion).
- Processing of complex geometries.