The metallization process consists of covering a surface to improve the electrical and/or thermal conduction properties, reinforce the mechanical or chemical potentials and also give an attractive and luxurious aesthetic appearance.
Materia Nova has a large number of preparation processes, implementations and finishing operations allowing metallization on a wide range of surfaces, including non-conductive surfaces such as polymers and ceramics.
- Expertise in electrochemically produced coatings.
- Expertise in coatings obtained by dry process under vacuum (PVD) or at atmospheric pressure (plasma torch).
- Combination of processes for high-performance layer development.
- Adaptation of the deposition method to the geometry of the parts (3D on attachment or loose, hollow object).
- Expertise in providing additional functionality to metal cladding.