Vacuum Plasma Deposition PECVD
PECVD (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition) technologies allow the deposition of plasma polymer coatings. These coatings combine resistance to deformation (plasticity), mechanical resistance (hardness) and strong adhesion to any type of substrate.
These coatings can also integrate surface organic chemical functions (NH, OH, COOH...) which can be used to improve interactions with polymer matrices, immobilise cells or proteins, or improve biocompatibility.
Our strengths :
- Materia Nova offers expertise in the engineering of this type of coating in order to develop tailor-made solutions to meet industrial demand.
Our solutions for this technology
- Modulation of electrical properties
- Resistance to friction, wear and tear, impact, scratch resistance
- Protection against corrosion
- Anti-friction and anti-noise coatings
- Biocompatible materials
- Anti-adhesion, wettability and sliding
- Fire resistance
- Outdoor resistance (atmospheric agents, UV, temperature, humidity, pollutants)