PLASMA Gas and Liquid Reforming
Materia Nova has been studying and developing microwave plasma for many years and more recently gliding arc technologies.
This technology is used today for the treatment of gases in order to
- purify them (destruction of hazardous compounds)
- valorize them by producing new molecules with higher added value by reforming (production of synthons, green and turquoise hydrogen).
These technologies are also used today for the recovery of solid or liquid waste in order to transform them into synthons by plasma pyrolysis in a reducing atmosphere.
Our strengths :
- Design and implementation of treatment processes (reactors).
- Platforms for the characterization of chemical reactions in the gas phase.
- Combination of plasma and catalytic systems to improve selectivity.