Galvanoplasty – electroplating
This involves the use of direct current to deposit metal coatings (hard chrome, gold, copper, nickel, nickel sulphamate, silver, zinc, zinc-iron, zinc-nickel, tin) on workpieces.
The type of metal used as an anode is determined by the coating to be deposited on the cathode. The expertise also extends to the deposition of conductive polymers by electropolymerization.
The electroplating team offers professional and state-of-the-art services.
Our goal is to improve the properties of your components! Our electroplating processes improve their sliding properties and increase their resistance to wear and corrosion.
Our strengths :
- Materia Nova is your expert partner from research and development to pilot testing, validation to small series production. Our know-how and equipment enable us to find solutions to your problems of electroplating.
- Materia Nova has an expert laboratory to carry out anti-corrosion performance evaluation tests and the development of customized methodologies. We have standardized accelerated ageing methods and global and local electrochemical methods.
- Our Life Cycle Thinking department can assist you in assessing the environmental impact of your product's final application.
Our solutions for this technology
- Self-regenerating / self-healing
- Modulation of electrical properties
- Surface metallization
- Surface cleanliness (easy to clean, self-cleaning, anti-dirt, anti-fingerprint)
- Antimicrobial properties
- Electrochromic Properties
- Electrochromic device
- Detection (sensor)
- Resistance to friction, wear and tear, impact, scratch resistance
- Surface colouring
- Protection against corrosion
- Glossy, satin or matt surface