Spraying and coating
Use of liquid deposition method for obtaining layers of nanometric and micrometric thickness on various substrates (glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, etc.) to make them multifunctional.
The coating process varies depending on whether the surface is flat (Dr blading, spin and bar coating, Slot Die) or three-dimensional (spray and gun).
Our strengths :
- Materia Nova is a specialist in the deposition of nanometric layers of organic semiconductors and dispersed nanoparticles (nanowires, graphene, etc.).
- Thin and thick layers: hybrid coatings (organic/inorganic), sol-gels, paints, metals, MeOx, nanoparticles, epoxy resins, thermo or photocrosslinkable acrylates.
- Photolithography (deposition of positive or negative photoresins) can be used to give a surface structure or shape.
Our solutions for this technology
- Piezo and thermoelectric properties
- Modulation of electrical properties
- Antifouling properties
- Phosphorescence and fluorescence
- Glossy, satin or matt surface
- Structuring and surface pattern
- Luminous surface
- (Opto)electronic devices (OLED, OPV, DSSC and Perovskite)
- Modulation of optical properties (transmittance, reflectance, absorbance)
- Surface colouring
- Electrochemical storage batteries
- Electrochromic device
- Surface cleanliness (easy to clean, self-cleaning, anti-dirt, anti-fingerprint)
- Barrier (waterproof or permeability)