Spraying and coating
Use of liquid deposition method for obtaining layers of nanometric and micrometric thickness on various substrates (glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, etc.) to make them multifunctional.
The coating process varies depending on whether the surface is flat (Dr blading, spin and bar coating, Slot Die) or three-dimensional (spray and gun).
Our strengths :
- Materia Nova is a specialist in the deposition of nanometric layers of organic semiconductors and dispersed nanoparticles (nanowires, graphene, etc.).
- Thin and thick layers: hybrid coatings (organic/inorganic), sol-gels, paints, metals, MeOx, nanoparticles, epoxy resins, thermo or photocrosslinkable acrylates.
- Photolithography (deposition of positive or negative photoresins) can be used to give a surface structure or shape.
Our solutions for this technology
- Structuring and surface pattern
- Antifouling properties
- Electrochromic device
- Glossy, satin or matt surface
- Luminous surface
- Modulation of optical properties (transmittance, reflectance, absorbance)
- (Opto)electronic devices (OLED, OPV, DSSC and Perovskite)
- Electrochemical storage in GEN3, GEN4 and GEN5 batteries
- Surface colouring
- Surface cleanliness (easy to clean, self-cleaning, anti-dirt, anti-fingerprint)
- Piezo and thermoelectric properties
- Phosphorescence and fluorescence
- Modulation of electrical properties
- Barrier (waterproof or permeability)