Vacuum Plasma Deposition PVD
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) technologies enable the surface of an object to be modified by adding a layer or a stack of layers of different types (metal, alloys, oxides, nitrides, carbides, etc.).
This enables the object to be given new properties for surface protection (chemical and mechanical), modification of tribological properties, control of interactions with the environment (adhesion, chemical affinities, surface energy) or for aesthetic reasons.
Our strengths :
- Materia Nova now offers access to PVD systems from laboratory scale to semi-industrial pilot scale and proposes the development of tailor-made coating solutions or processes to meet industrial challenges.
Our solutions for this technology
- Structuring and surface pattern
- Outdoor resistance (atmospheric agents, UV, temperature, humidity, pollutants)
- Surface colouring
- Antimicrobial properties
- Electrochemical storage in GEN3, GEN4 and GEN5 batteries
- Catalytic properties
- Anti-adhesion, wettability and sliding
- Air purification
- Resistance to friction, wear and tear, impact, scratch resistance
- Detection (sensor)
- Fire resistance
- Surface metallization
- Anti-friction and anti-noise coatings
- Protection against corrosion
- Treatment of liquid effluents
- Modulation of electrical properties
- Piezo and thermoelectric properties
- Decontamination & Sterilization