Vacuum Plasma Deposition PVD
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) technologies enable the surface of an object to be modified by adding a layer or a stack of layers of different types (metal, alloys, oxides, nitrides, carbides, etc.).
This enables the object to be given new properties for surface protection (chemical and mechanical), modification of tribological properties, control of interactions with the environment (adhesion, chemical affinities, surface energy) or for aesthetic reasons.
Our strengths :
- Materia Nova now offers access to PVD systems from laboratory scale to semi-industrial pilot scale and proposes the development of tailor-made coating solutions or processes to meet industrial challenges.
Our solutions for this technology
- Catalytic properties
- Outdoor resistance (atmospheric agents, UV, temperature, humidity, pollutants)
- Anti-adhesion, wettability and sliding
- Surface colouring
- Structuring and surface pattern
- Decontamination & Sterilization
- Air purification
- Anti-friction and anti-noise coatings
- Modulation of electrical properties
- Electrochemical storage in GEN3, GEN4 and GEN5 batteries
- Piezo and thermoelectric properties
- Surface metallization
- Antimicrobial properties
- Resistance to friction, wear and tear, impact, scratch resistance
- Detection (sensor)
- Treatment of liquid effluents
- Protection against corrosion
- Fire resistance