Vacuum Plasma Deposition PVD
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) technologies enable the surface of an object to be modified by adding a layer or a stack of layers of different types (metal, alloys, oxides, nitrides, carbides, etc.).
This enables the object to be given new properties for surface protection (chemical and mechanical), modification of tribological properties, control of interactions with the environment (adhesion, chemical affinities, surface energy) or for aesthetic reasons.
Our strengths :
- Materia Nova now offers access to PVD systems from laboratory scale to semi-industrial pilot scale and proposes the development of tailor-made coating solutions or processes to meet industrial challenges.
Our solutions for this technology
- Structuring and surface pattern
- Treatment of liquid effluents
- Outdoor resistance (atmospheric agents, UV, temperature, humidity, pollutants)
- Antimicrobial properties
- Resistance to friction, wear and tear, impact, scratch resistance
- Surface colouring
- Detection (sensor)
- Surface metallization
- Protection against corrosion
- Fire resistance
- Modulation of electrical properties
- Electrochemical storage in GEN3, GEN4 and GEN5 batteries
- Catalytic properties
- Anti-friction and anti-noise coatings
- Air purification
- Decontamination & Sterilization
- Piezo and thermoelectric properties
- Anti-adhesion, wettability and sliding